This course will provide you training in Drupal 8/9 site-building and also introduce you to the world of Drupal development. At the end of the course, you will be able to build simple/medium complexity sites on your own using Drupal.
What will you learn?
- Installation of Drupal(Multiple ways)
- Basic overview of Drupal Admin Interface.
- Training on Major Drupal concepts like content types, Taxonomies, Paragraphs, Views, Block System etc.
- Installation of Modules from Drupal.org
- Installation of Drupal Theme.
- Setting up of drush and its usage
- Configuration management system
- Hands-on experience in site-building. We will set up a demo website.
- Customization in drupal
- Creating a sub-theme
- Template Overriding
- Introduction to Drupal Hook System
- Preprocessing through .theme file
- Creating a simple custom module.
Course Timeline : 6 weeks
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Software/Web Developers
- College Students
- Since this is a PHP-based CMS, prior knowledge of PHP is a must.
- Understanding of how web development works.
- Experience in using command-line tools, git commands.
- Getting Started With Drupal
- Drupal Installation
- Drupal Services Exploration
- Drupal Theme Setup
- Setting Up The First Drupal Website
- Getting Started With Drupal Web Development
- Drupal Customization