Hackathon 2021, Bangladesh
Rules and regulations
- Teams can consist of at least two team members to a maximum of three members and team members must be from different universities. So, in a single team, there will not be 2 members from the same university.
- The Registration is taken for individuals. After the registration deadline, one week will be provided to form the teams and SJ Innovation will co-ordinate.
- Every participant must be on time to participate in the contest.
- Alumni can also participate in this Hackathon.
- Participants must treat all team members, competitors, judges, volunteers etc. with respect and courtesy.
- All work on the project should be done during the hackathon and after hacking is finished, teams will give a PowerPoint presentation, 5 minute demonstration and need to submit their project as a zip file which will be uploaded on google drive.
- If a participant is involved in any kind of harassment, the hackathon authorities will take action against him or her.
- Authority can use your email address and name anytime on purpose.
- SJ Innovation will preserve every right on this hackathon.
Problem statement category: Educational, Medical And Mass Services.
Orientation Program: 30th September at 7 PM BST
Final Event: 7th October, 10 AM – 6 PM BST (Reporting Time: 9:30 AM BST)
- American International University-Bangladesh, Dhaka
- Metropolitan University, Sylhet
- Leading University, Sylhet
- International University, Sylhet
- Sylhet Engineering College, Sylhet
- North East University, Sylhet
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Sylhet
*Problem can be solved by any technology.